Dubai (Riveting Dubai Luxury Family Package)
Hermon World Tours & Travels
Dubai (Riveting Dubai Luxury Family Package)
Stay: 6 Days & 5 Nigh
Inclusions: Meals, Flights, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing
Themes: Shopping, Family, Luxury, Hill stations, Bestseller, Sightseeing
Dubai, the largest and most populous city in the UAE, is the embodiment of dreams turning into reality and the favourite destination for many travellers. Synonymous with tall ultramodern skyscrapers juxtaposed with charming heritage, Dubai appeals to the traveller’s senses. From luxury shopping to imposing desert landscapes, from world famous restaurants and hotels to theme parks with the most thrilling rides, a Dubai trip has something to suit every kind of traveller. Whether you are looking for a Dubai honeymoon package, a family holiday or a quick getaway with friends, the various Dubai attractions will be sure to leave you spellbound.
Geographically, Dubai is located in the Middle East on the south-east coast of the Persian Gulf. It is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven that make up the United Arab Emirates. This global city is a major aviation and financial hub. Dubai has gradually transitioned into a global icon of engineering and construction with the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa marking the skyline of the city. Dubai tourism is greatly promoted by the government; its ancient and modern attractions never fail to lure in tourists all around the year.
Are you seeking a fun and adventurous excursion with your family? Then, how about hopping on a tour towards the Middle East, and exploring its entertainment capital, called Dubai. Used to be immersed in desert till a few decades ago, now it is travel destination- full of life. Blessed with a riveting skyline, paradisiacal sceneries, and pristine edifices, a sojourn at its splendid resorts is nothing but a majestic experience. Choose from our list of 5 nights 6 days Dubai luxury family packages, and grab a chance to stroll through the sandy splendour of United Arab Emirates while cherishing a fun-filled and light-hearted holiday with your closed ones. Crammed with sizzling shoreline clubs, housetop porches, and extravagant cocktail caverns, the city of Dubai has a lot to offer to its visitors besides its sheer radiance to savour under the stars.
Moreover, as our Dubai luxury tour package for 6 days has been designed with an endeavour to provide you with a memorable experience, you are certainly going to take delight in our well-crafted list of enticing inclusions. A sojourn in a spacious and comfy room equipped with world-class amenities, a beguiling view from the balcony, and sumptuous cuisines to gorge on, makes this tour even more interesting.
Start navigating through the paradisal landscapes of the city, replete with pristine natural beauty and spectacular man-made architectures to marvel at, and you might end up witnessing your fancies coming to life. Comprising a perfect evening to be cherished with your loved ones, our all-inclusive package for luxury holiday in Dubai for 5 nights 6 days let you board a luxury Marina Dhow cruise. Get to relish some delightful cultural performances and blissful moments on board while gliding through the ultramarine sceneries. In addition to that, a sightseeing jaunt of the striking skyscrapers and other architectures of Dubai in a luxurious Limousine, including a visit to Burj Khalifa, leaves you with a spellbinding experience. What’s more? To satiate the hunger pangs of an adventurer like you, our package for 6 days luxury tour in Dubai has scheduled a trip to the Dubai deserts. As we take you off to the golden-hued jewel of the city, choose to indulge in activities, like: Desert Safari, camel safari, dune bashing, and more. While, on a voyage to Abu Dhabi, a fun-filled day at Yas Island Water Park and Ferrari World has been organized for you and your kids. Indulge in thrilling water rides at water park, and enjoy a plethora of indoor activities at Ferrari World for an experience that may tickle your and your loved ones’ memories for life.
Encompassing such an enticing list of offerings, our hassle-free package for a luxury family holiday in Dubai for 5 nights 6 days is the best option to surprise your loved ones. So, scroll through the below itinerary now, and book this customizable package for an incredible travel experience.
- Cherish blissful moments on a luxury Marina Dhow cruise
- Head towards Desert Safari to enjoy adventure activities
- Have a fun-filled experience at Yas Island Waterpark
- Hop on a luxury Limo ride & enjoy the city tour
- Get on the 148th floor of Burj Khalifa for a panoramic view
- Enjoy a full day tour of Ferrari World
Day 1 Dubai: Arrival and Marina Dhow Cruise
Glide through the turquoise waters
Arrive at Dubai Airport, and proceed towards a hotel for stay with our local representatives. Check-in there, and loosen yourself to get rid of the travel fatigue. After a while, get ready to board the luxury Marina Dhow Cruise, and sail through the ultramarine landscapes while cherishing some blissful moments with your loved ones. Later, get back to your hotel to snuggle down for the night as mentioned in the 5 nights 6 days luxury Dubai family package.
Day 2 Dubai: Sightseeing tour of the city
Wander around Dubai in absolute luxury
Wake up to an appetizing breakfast, and let us take you off for a majestic experience with this Dubai luxury tour package for 6 days. Get in a Limousine, and glide through the extravagant cityscapes of the city of Dubai in absolute luxury. Enjoy the one-hour Limousine ride tour, and grab a chance to cover all the major attractions, including Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Dubai Fountain, and more. Post the sightseeing tour, gear up for an ultimate experience to Desert Safari. Partake in engaging avocations, like: dune bashing, camel safari, hot air balloon desert safari, and more before returning to your hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Day 3 Dubai: Burj Khalifa tour
Take delight in a bird’s-eye view
Cherish a wholesome breakfast, and get ready to hop onto the 148th floor of the world’s highest outdoor observatory. Visit Burj Khalifa, and have an ultimate experience while cherishing the glittering skyline of the city of Dubai. Holding many records, this majestic architecture offers an unparalleled view of the city as you get access to the premium SKY lounge. Post this unique experience, you may choose to explore the surroundings at leisure, and make the most of this 6 days luxury tour in Dubai. Later, return to the hotel, and retire in your cozy room for the night.
Day 4 Abu Dhabi: Visit to Yas Island Water Park
Get to feel some adrenaline rush
Gorge on a mouth-watering breakfast, and let us introduce you with the child residing in you once again. As perusal of the Dubai luxury tour package for 6 days, proceed towards the city of Abu Dhabi, check-in there, and rest for a while. Post that, you are taken off to Yas Island Water Park where a fun-filled day awaits you. With a bevy of adrenaline rushing rides and other attractions, and have a gala time with your family. Later, get back to the hotel, and enjoy a cozy overnight stay.
Day 5 Abu Dhabi: Visit to Ferrari World
Hop on a Ferrari ride
Wake up to a lip-smacking breakfast, and get ready to cherish a once-in-a-lifetime experience with your loved ones. For, our package of luxury holidays in Dubai for 5 nights 6 days includes a visit to Ferrari World. Offering plethora of indoor activities, the largest theme park in Abu Dhabi has something to excite people of every age. Apart from the thrilling rides, here you can enjoy 3D animations, live shows, food, and shopping with your loved ones. Post a fascinating experience here, you can spend the rest of the time exploring the city of Abu Dhabi, or head towards your hotel for a sound sleep.
Day 6 Abu Dhabi: Departure time
Conclude the fanciful excursion
Cherish a piquant morning grub on the house, and pack your bags before the checkout procedure. Conclude this 6 days luxury tour in Dubai as you are transferred to the airport. And, catch a flight back home.
*Accommodation in well appointed room
*Meals as per hotel plan
*All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle
*All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance.
*GST 5% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
*Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
*All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
*Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
*Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
*Medical and travel insurance.
*30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
*29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
*19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Terms & Conditions
– Confirmation of holiday package or hotel room subject to receipt of 100 percent payment.
– The company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the company are suggested services and company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
– Mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification e.g. driving license, voter’s card, passport and ration card, at the time of check-in at the hotel. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in at the hotel or wherever required.
– As per the Govt. of India rules, all foreign guests need to produce their passport, photo ID proof and visa documents. Indian guests should also carry valid proofs like passport, driving license, PAN Card and voter’s ID card, to the hotel at the time of check-in to avoid any inconvenience at the date of check-out.
– The hotel reserves the right of admission or cancellation of booking, if guests fails to provide suitable identification proof at the time of check-in. Company will not be responsible for such aforesaid reasons.
– Check-in and check-out timing of the hotel will be according to the timing of the respective hotels policy. Early check-in or late check-out are on request basis only and subject to availability of rooms.
– In case of non-availability of hotels given in package, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standards or category.
– Maximum allowed occupancy in one room is 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child below 12 years.
– Meal Plan, if any, are specified in the voucher issued by the hotel and the same is applicable from the check-in time of 12 noon, standard terms for a plan. Meals will be served as per the hotel policy. Extra, if any, will be payable by guest directly.
– The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed or as based on the hotel policy. In case of child, hotel package booked without bed basis and you decided to take extra bed, then you have to pay that cost directly to the hotel.
– High season / Festivals / Peak season surcharges are applicable.
– The rescheduling of date / postponement shall be treated as cancellation and confirmation of new dates subject to availability and in case of change of rates the difference shall be payable by the guest / tour operator.
– The cancellation of booking governed by the cancellation policy of the hotel and service charge of INR 1000/- shall be applicable for each booking.
– On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation advance payment received shall be refunded subject to the Terms & Condition of cancellation policy of that specific hotel / resort.
– The applicable tariff / packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– Check-out and check-in timing as per hotels policy, if arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6:00 PM.
– All taxes, extra as per government notification.
– Company will not be responsible nor liable for compensating any loss / damage / injury or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
– Any claim related to the package must be brought to the notice of the company within a week.
– No show or non-utilization of services, 100 percent of tour cost shall be charged.
– Company reserves the right to change / modify / amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
– Cost, due to change in itinerary or stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control shall be payable by the guest or the tour operator directly to the hotel.
– Airline seats confirmation are subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or taxes has to be borne by the client itself.
– For payments above INR 20,000, copy of PAN Card is required.
Hermon World Tours & Travels
Managing Director: M. Deepak Raj B. E (Mech) from 2011
Started the World Travels providing the best services.
Hermon world tours and travel is one of the best travel agency in India. Hermon travels provides online travel services, International and domestic travel best packages. Tourism and travel-related services includes service provided by hotels and restaurants, tour operator service, tourist guide services. One of the most crucial aspects of international tourism is the cross-border movement of customers. good customer service provided at every part of tourism either it is in hotel, restaurant, travel agency, flight etc. Regardless of how rude and demanding the customer can be we keep positive attitude and be friendly with the customer.
Here We Go:-
*100% tailor made/Customized
*Your entire holiday is designed as per your requirements.
*Explore your interests at your own speed and choices.
*Select your preferred style of destination and Accommodation.
*Make unlimited fun and memories of your cherished Holidays.
*Create and enjoy the perfect trip with Hermon World Tours & Travels.
If u Want to book this package transfer the amount to our bank and send the transfer details to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +919353090909
Bank Account Details
|A/C Name||Account No:||IFSC Code:||Bank Name||Branch Name|
|Hermon World Tours& Travels||50200048325179||HDFC0001293||HDFC||East Marredpally|