Europe Tour Seven Churches Package
The seven Churches are named for their locations. The Book of Revelation provides descriptions of each Church.
- Ephesus:- The church known for having labored hard and not fainted, and separating themselves from the wicked; admonished for having forsaken its first love
- Smyrna:- The church admired for its tribulation and poverty; forecast to suffer persecution.
- Perganum:- The church where ‘Satan’s seat’ or ‘throne’ is; needed to repent of allowing false teachers.
- Thyatira:- The church known for its charity, whose “latter works are greater than the former;” held the teachings of a false prophetess.
- Sardis:- The church that has a good name; cautioned to fortify itself and return to God through repentance.
- Philadelphia:- The church steadfast in faith, that had kept God’s word and endured patiently.
- Laodicea:- The church that was lukewarm and insipid (to God).
- Value for Money – Excellent facilities at the best possible prices.
- Professional approach
- Smart Travel
- Seeing the Biblical Sites with subject expert Tour Guides & an Ordained Spiritual
- Staying in the best of Set-Inns
- Punctuality, Proper care.
If u Want to book this package transfer the amount to our bank and send the transfer details to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp +919353090909
Bank Account Details
|A/C Name||Account No:||IFSC Code:||Bank Name||Branch Name|
|Hermon World Tours& Travels||50200048325179||HDFC0001293||HDFC||East Marredpally|