New Zealand (Grand Bargain) International Package
Hermon World Tours & Travels
New Zealand (Grand Bargain) International Package
Stay: 8 Nights, 9 Days
Inclusions: Meals, Flights, Accommodation, Transfer, Sightseeing
Themes: Shopping, Family, Luxury, Hill stations, Bestseller, Sightseeing
Arrive in Auckland. Transfer to your hotel. This is only a transit stay in Auckland before you start your New Zealand Delights tour in Queenstown
On to Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital:
Transfer to Airport after breakfast. Flight to Queenstown. On arrival at Queenstown airport, you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced Thomas Cook Tour Manager/ Local Representative outside the baggage hall. Later check into your hotel at Queenstown or Wanaka or Te Anau. Evening at Leisure to explore the city on our own. Tonight a delicious dinner awaits you at a local restaurant.
On to Queenstown – New Zealand’s adventure capital:
After an American breakfast at the hotel, enjoy an unforgettable journey onboard the Milford Sound via the awe inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier – carved Eglington Valley. The Milford Sound Cruise sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Journey into the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding these deep fjords. Enjoy lunch on cruise. Later drive back to Queenstown. Check into your hotel. Enjoy Dinner.
After an American breakfast at the hotel; today get ready to experience the famous Arrow town, A J Hackett Bungy Jump Site and the Gondola ride, also a fast convenient access to the best views from Bobs Peak, which is reputed to be the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere. Proceed to Puzzling world at Wanaka, a unique attraction specializing in puzzling eccentricity. Offering the world’s first “modern-styled” Great Maze, incredible Illusion Rooms, and the most eccentric architecture and Oddities. Enjoy Lunch. Evening at Leisure. Enjoy dinner tonight at a local Indian restaurant.
The day is completely free at leisure to explore the many adventure activities in Queenstown.
Enjoy an American breakfast at the hotel. Lunch coupon will be provided today. Queenstown is considered to be the adventure capital of the world. Hence the day is free to explore at your own pace or choose an optional activity. (Pre-booking compulsory on all activities on Day 1 or Day 2 of the tour with the tour manager. Also, all optional activities are weather permitting)
Flight to Auckland – “The city of Sails”
After an American breakfast, check out and proceed to the airport to board your flight to Auckland. On arrival enjoy lunch and get set for a day of fun as we take you for a city tour of Auckland featuring Harbour Bridge and waterfront drive. Check into your hotel. Later enjoy a bird’s eye view of Auckland city from the Sky Tower observatory deck. Check into your hotel. Tonight Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant.
Proceed to Rotorua – “The Thermal city”:
After an American breakfast at the hotel, drive towards Rotorua and visit the Hamilton Gardens. Enjoy guided Tour of Te Puia Thermal Reserves on arrival in Rotorua, via the beautiful Cambridge. Enroute visit the Waitomo Caves in the lush Waikato region. Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worm situated underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow-worm lights that make up the Glow-worm Grotto. As you enter this galaxy of tiny living lights, you will immediately experience a serene ambiance and be fascinated and intrigued by tiny glow-worms that light your way. Next, proceed for a guided tour of Te Puia Thermal Reserve where you can wander around the bubbling mud pools and see the famous ‘Pohutu’ Geyser. Tonight Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant.
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Agrodome which will give you a chance to see through the eyes of a true New Zealand farmer. Witness the Agrodome Sheep Shearing Show an exciting and informative insight into the world of New Zealand agriculture, featuring different breeds of sheep, sheep shearing, cow milking, lamb feeding and dog demonstrations. Tonight Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant. Proceed to Auckland. Later enjoy an Indian Dinner at a local restaurant.
Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday:
This morning after an American breakfast / Boxed Breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport, where your memorable Thomas Cook tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your “Grand Bargain New Zealand” tour.
*Accommodation in well appointed room
*Meals as per hotel plan
*All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air – conditioned vehicle
*All toll taxes, parking fees & drivers allowance.
*GST 5% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
*Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
*All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
*Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
*Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
*Medical and travel insurance.
*30 days or more before date of departure : 25% of total cost
*29 – 20 days before date of departure : 50% of total cost
*19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person:
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 16 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you. In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan after confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint :
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Terms & Conditions
– Confirmation of holiday package or hotel room subject to receipt of 100 percent payment.
– The company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the company are suggested services and company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
– Mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification e.g. driving license, voter’s card, passport and ration card, at the time of check-in at the hotel. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in at the hotel or wherever required.
– As per the Govt. of India rules, all foreign guests need to produce their passport, photo ID proof and visa documents. Indian guests should also carry valid proofs like passport, driving license, PAN Card and voter’s ID card, to the hotel at the time of check-in to avoid any inconvenience at the date of check-out.
– The hotel reserves the right of admission or cancellation of booking, if guests fails to provide suitable identification proof at the time of check-in. Company will not be responsible for such aforesaid reasons.
– Check-in and check-out timing of the hotel will be according to the timing of the respective hotels policy. Early check-in or late check-out are on request basis only and subject to availability of rooms.
– In case of non-availability of hotels given in package, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standards or category.
– Maximum allowed occupancy in one room is 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 1 Child below 12 years.
– Meal Plan, if any, are specified in the voucher issued by the hotel and the same is applicable from the check-in time of 12 noon, standard terms for a plan. Meals will be served as per the hotel policy. Extra, if any, will be payable by guest directly.
– The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed or as based on the hotel policy. In case of child, hotel package booked without bed basis and you decided to take extra bed, then you have to pay that cost directly to the hotel.
– High season / Festivals / Peak season surcharges are applicable.
– The rescheduling of date / postponement shall be treated as cancellation and confirmation of new dates subject to availability and in case of change of rates the difference shall be payable by the guest / tour operator.
– The cancellation of booking governed by the cancellation policy of the hotel and service charge of INR 1000/- shall be applicable for each booking.
– On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation advance payment received shall be refunded subject to the Terms & Condition of cancellation policy of that specific hotel / resort.
– The applicable tariff / packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– Check-out and check-in timing as per hotels policy, if arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6:00 PM.
– All taxes, extra as per government notification.
– Company will not be responsible nor liable for compensating any loss / damage / injury or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
– Any claim related to the package must be brought to the notice of the company within a week.
– No show or non-utilization of services, 100 percent of tour cost shall be charged.
– Company reserves the right to change / modify / amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
– Cost, due to change in itinerary or stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control shall be payable by the guest or the tour operator directly to the hotel.
– Airline seats confirmation are subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or taxes has to be borne by the client itself.
– For payments above INR 20,000, copy of PAN Card is required.
Hermon World Tours & Travels
Managing Director: M. Deepak Raj B. E (Mech) from 2011
Started the World Travels providing the best services.
Hermon world tours and travel is one of the best travel agency in India. Hermon travels provides online travel services, International and domestic travel best packages. Tourism and travel-related services includes service provided by hotels and restaurants, tour operator service, tourist guide services. One of the most crucial aspects of international tourism is the cross-border movement of customers. good customer service provided at every part of tourism either it is in hotel, restaurant, travel agency, flight etc. Regardless of how rude and demanding the customer can be we keep positive attitude and be friendly with the customer.
Here We Go:-
*100% tailor made/Customized
*Your entire holiday is designed as per your requirements.
*Explore your interests at your own speed and choices.
*Select your preferred style of destination and Accommodation.
*Make unlimited fun and memories of your cherished Holidays.
*Create and enjoy the perfect trip with Hermon World Tours & Travels.
If u Want to book this package transfer the amount to our bank and send the transfer details to email at email@example.com or Whatsapp +919353090909
Bank Account Details
|A/C Name||Account No:||IFSC Code:||Bank Name||Branch Name|
|Hermon World Tours& Travels||50200048325179||HDFC0001293||HDFC||East Marredpally|